Cycle St. Louis
Cycle St. Louis is a partnership of organizations and individuals committed to building an inclusive cycling community in the St. Louis metro area. We create cycling opportunities for people with disabilities where people of all ages and abilities ride together and promote the benefits and joy of cycling.
Here are a few more cycling resources for those who want to enjoy the sport of cycling:
- Creative Mobility: www.thebikerack.com Building adapted cycles.
- Gateway Tykes on Trykes works to get adapted bikes to families: www.facebook.com/groups/
- Arya Foundation funds equipment purchases: https://thearyafoundation.org/apply
- Variety does a bike give-away every year: www.varietystl.org/equipment/bikesforkids
- The Recreation Council has placed 2 bikes at Katy Trail Rentals in Defiance, MO
Listed on page 2 of our newsletter: Newsletter-St Charles